Sunday, May 6, 2007

i'm off.

my bags are all packed....for the most part, been preppin for this trip my whole life, or at least since the last time i came..first time everything was new..mga sorpreza..family i've never known except through bcube box names..kept in touch via friendster..it had enough impact on me to devote the last 5 years to attempting to understand my identity, my culture, who i am..all in all it has set shit in motion..enough to where i don't know where i would be now, or who i would not have met if i didn't go this path..the goal this time..i dunno..maybe find inspiration or ways to go back more..something to give me that push while in school for the next 8 or so years..something to be proud of..something to bring back..it is my home..an imagined placed in a far away land..where all my expectations will be exceeded..a lot of studying..time to live it.

i'm outro. next post will be in taipei or manila. ingat to me!

ps. great job to the filnight cast/crew. maybe i'll run into a boxer, popstar, student, and sayaw in the bathroom.

No comments: